- Perform rough and finished carpentry from beginning to end.
- Apply sheathing for walls and roofs.
- Install various types and forms of paneling.
- Constructs concrete forms; pours, finishes and repairs concrete pads, footings, stairs, and related items.
- Weather barrier installation.
- Constructs complete window and door frames.
- Install windows and hangs doors.
- Lays finished flooring.
- Builds and installs customized shelves, cabinets and/or counters.
- Operates general construction equipment on site.
- Performs calculations for material and supply requirements.
- Reads and interprets blueprints.
- Starts work on time.
- Follows safety rules.
- Has reliable transportation to job site.
- Has standard hand tools.
- Power tools supplied.
- Minimum 4 years carpenter level experience required.
- Health/Rx/Vision insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Health savings account.
- 401k Plan.
- Competitive wage.