As employees of WALSH Construction Co., we are builders. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals who are committed to building in the communities in which we live and work.
We are searching for our next experienced Construction Superintendent with a demonstrated ability in all phases of project supervision and leadership. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 8 years’ experience in multi-family residential and/or commercial building, and possesses extensive knowledge of structural concrete, steel, and/or wood frame construction.
- Managing the overall safety of the job site and all surrounding areas, as you work to achieve positive safety results. This is our highest priority.
- Ensuring that each project is delivered to the client with the highest level of quality.
- Developing the project schedule and effectively managing all schedule dates to meet milestones and completion date.
- Effectively managing the cost of work to ensure that costs do not exceed budget.
- Facilitating communication and management of the job site; ensuring that all parties are aware of their responsibilities and are informed of project status and expectations.
- Ensuring project records are processed and maintained as required, and that the project logistics support the schedule.
- You hold a high school diploma (or equivalent); a four-year degree in building science, construction management or engineering, preferred. A relevant combination of education and experience will be considered.
- You have a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in construction and supervision experience.
- You can demonstrate experience in multi-family residential, commercial, healthcare, tenant improvement, and/or rehab construction.
- You are knowledgeable in computer programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Project, and project management systems such as Bluebeam and Viewpoint.
- You are a positive team player who is skilled in efficiency, organization, and multi-tasking.
Walsh Construction Co. values our diverse communities and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. WALSH recruits, hires, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veterans’ status, mental or physical disability, genetic information or any other legally protected status unrelated to a particular job’s requirements or an individual’s performance and qualifications.