- Report each day on time and ready to work.
- Ensure reliable transportation to jobsite.
- Ensure project safety rules and environmental regulations are followed at all times.
- Experience on heavy civil construction projects including bridges, highway, transit, and rail preferred.
- A strong background in forming and pouring of footings, walls, columns, & bridge decks.
- Standard carpenter hand tools (Power tools supplied)
- Must be comfortable working at heights.
- Ability to access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments.
- Ability to travel and relocate within Oregon as required.
- Competitive pay packages.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Retirement Benefit.
Hamilton Construction Co., in business since 1939 and now operating in 13 western states, is a heavy civil contractor specializing in bridge, highway interchange and rail bridge construction. Hamilton is a hands-on contractor recognized for a highly skilled workforce that shares a commitment to excellence. Hamilton is a privately held company, providing excellent career advancement, benefits, and work environment. Our employees are committed to “Building What Makes America Work”.