Good pay! Good benefits! Good people! At Knife River, we take care of our team because we know it’s our people who make us successful. We are one of the 10 largest construction materials producers/contractors in the country, and we’re growing! We are adding people to our team every day — people who are committed to working safely and to delivering high-quality results for our customers.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Foreman to join our skilled team in/around Salem, Oregon.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate daily crew activities to maximize productivity and quality.
- Communicate with project managers/ estimators and owners as needed.
- Other misc. duties as directed by supervisor.
- Previous experience in all types of agency construction and commercial site work.
- Needs an understanding of plans and specifications and skills on operation of all types of equipment.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check, physical/functional test, and drug test.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this position, candidates must complete and submit an employment application at jobs.mdu.com.
If unable to complete an application online you may print and send completed application to any Knife River NW address or stop in one of our locations to complete an application.