JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a variety of labor tasks related to erosion control, loading and unloading materials, traffic control, material assembly and installation.
- Always properly use the appropriate PPE for intended use and application.
- Safely operate a variety of power tools including electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, gas, diesel powered.
- Safely operate a variety of hand tools including cutting tools, knives, hammers, shovels, rakes, lutes, torches, saws and brooms.
- Safely use ladders & fall protection and restraint systems
- Read and understand grade stakes for grade checking and alignment using GPS, lasers, levels and string lines.
- Must have valid license and clean driving record
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Experience safely using gas and diesel powered small machines such as pumps, generators, light plants, compactors, tampers, saws, brush cutters, blowers, etc.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience performing general labor duties.
- Experience safely using pneumatic powered impact tools, chipper, breakers, wrenches, etc.
- Experience hand grading for curbs, walks, foundations and other graded areas.
- Experience using hand tools such as knives, saws, shovels, hammers, rakes, lutes, brooms, etc.
- Experience reading and understanding grade stakes for checking grade with GPS, levels, lasers and string lines.
- Willing to work hard, listen and learn.
- Competitive Salary.
- Community Involvement.
- Team Building Events.
- Annual Company Events.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
To apply for this position please go to this WEBSITE.