- Material quantity takeoffs for ordering, purchasing, and estimating.
- Scheduling of various crew activities and subcontractors
- Records management, including costs, progress, materials, and equipment.
- Various safety enforcement and implementation tasks
- Project reports related to traffic control, erosion control, pollution control, etc.
- Problem investigation and solving by using various engineering practices.
- Produce field drawings & calculated elevations, stations, and offsets from contract plans.
- Basic surveying activities to establish line and elevations in the field.
- Begin, follow, and complete shop drawing and submittal process to the owner/agencies.
- Work with Project Manager and Superintendent, and help support the field foremen.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, construction management or similar discipline.
- 5 years related experience in heavy civil construction including bridges, highway, transit and rail a plus.
- Strong understanding of field operations and an aptitude for building complex projects.
- Commitment to getting things done; effectively and efficiently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, P6 and Viewpoint a plus.
- Ability to access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Competitive Pay Package.
- Vehicle Reimbursement Program.
- Cell Phone.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Retirement Benefit.
You can apply for this position by visiting this WEBSITE.