GENERAL INFORMATION SESSION
General Information Sessions at NWCOC are a great way to learn what we are all about.
Topics of discussion include:
- Why we are able to offer a completely free education
- What is apprenticeship and how does it work
- Our eight different craft programs
- Starting wages for each craft
- How to register to become an apprentice
- How long it takes to get a job
Please submit the form to schedule your General Information Session at Northwest College of Construction.
The NWCOC campus is closed from March 16 – April 6. Registration for future General Information Sessions is currently on-hold.
Please check back for when registration is reopened.
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.