GENERAL INFORMATION SESSION
GENERAL INFORMATION SESSIONS NOW VIRTUAL!!
General Information Sessions at NWCOC are a great way to learn what we are all about.
Topics of discussion include:
- Why we are able to offer a completely free education
- What is apprenticeship and how does it work
- Our eight different craft programs
- Starting wages for each craft
- How to register to become an apprentice
- How long it takes to get a job
Please submit the form to schedule your General Information Session at Northwest College of Construction.
UPCOMING VIRTUAL SESSIONS:
Monday, March 1, 2021, 3:30pm – 4:00pm
Monday, March 22, 2021 3:30pm – 4:00pm
Tuesday, April 6, 2021 3:30pm – 4:00pm
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 3:30pm – 4:00pm
Please click the link below to register for an upcoming virtual General Information Session.
You will receive an email confirmation with login details about how to get into the virtual session.
PLEASE TURN YOUR MICROPHONE AND VIDEO OFF FOR YOUR SCHEDULED GENERAL INFO SESSION.