JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a variety of labor tasks related to earthwork such as: unloading materials, reading plans, checking grade, material assembly and installations.
- Use of appropriate PPE Required
- Safely operate a variety of power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and grade stakes and set up a laser.
- Ability to use GPS equipment would be a plus.
- Knowledge of storm, sanitary and water utility installations.
- Experience operating equipment. Knowledge and competency will be verified for operator positions.
- Must be willing to operate equipment and perform labor duties
- Must have a valid license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Willing to work hard and learn
- Willing to work safely
- Competitive Salary
- 401K with Company match
- Medical/Dental and Life/short term disability insurance
- Bi-Annual company events
- 8 Hours paid annual volunteer time
- Opportunity for training and advancement
If interested in this position please APPLY HERE.